Friday, April 17, 2020

a proper thank you

I am just now getting my wits together enough to thank the people who saved my life in January through email and also carted my poor pain ridden body for treatment in the ER this week.  When I am out and about I say "thank you" in person to almost everyone who serves me in any way, even friends.  Some say that's not necessary but to me it is.  It's the Janice in me y'all.

I'm still hobbling and waiting for that stimulus money.  I got locked out of my online banking this morning but I do know that my balance was 19 bucks and some change. My precious daughter is gonna' help momma out with money AND a visit to help me clean up the crib.  I'm proud to be her mom.

I was astonished to receive a reply from the ER medical director whose name I couldn't even remember since that fateful day.  As it turns out, he was the one who got me transferred to Baptist.  That made me cry again.

Gay sent me some videos of MFR moves to get this lumbarsacral whatever it is under control.  She's one of my angels as well.  There are soooooo many!  I am blessed.

If you are not drunk on the koolaid, please watch how our country has damn near collapsed in the past four months and the leadership involved.  If Dr Fauci goes away, I'm just going to give up and lay down to die.  

Peace and Grace ^j^








No comments:

Post a Comment