Thursday, April 16, 2020

day 3 post butt fall

I cannot imagine how bad it would be if I had not started on steroids yesterday.  I can still barely walk and it hurts like hell.  I made it to the store and hobbled up the counter to pay and started crying again.  This very nice employee took my bags to the car and made sure I got in safely.  He was today's  angel.  I told him I'd tip him next time around.  When I told him what had happened he said "Honey if you're hurting that bad it's gonna' be a minute before it's over"  I consider myself blessed that nothing was broken or cracked.  I'm trying to keep moving to keep the stiffness at bay.  Honestly, I've never had anything hurt this bad.  Not even the big ass double surgery.  

I read today that there is a website where you can enter direct deposit info for the stimulus since mine was not submitted on my return..  It just went up yesterday and there are a lot of kinks.  After three tries you're locked out for 24 hours which is what happened to me.  Just my luck.  I also switched from a Plan N to Plan G Medicare supplement to begin September 1.  I had already paid the first payment on the Plan N and then switched.  Plan G premium drafted yesterday.  When I inquired about a refund on the Plan N I was told I would get a paper check refund in a week or two.  Since it came out by debit card why couldn't they just put it back that way?  Beats the hell out of me.  

Mamye, as usual, is checking on me daily and is gone to get us a Popeye's chicken sammich.  I've never had one so I'm curious to see what the hoorah is about.  She is a true friend, no doubt. Not only has she taken care of me but her husband as well.  Ain't nobody with a bigger heart around.

Y'all be happy and blessed.  And never take for granted the ability to walk pain free.  

Peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment