Tuesday, April 7, 2020

musical press secretaries

So, the Trump administration keeps shuffling the deck to see who's up next.  Stephanie Grisham was removed as White House press secretary without ever holding a briefing.  It boggles my mind to watch the cast of characters change daily.  Talk about instability.  

I am really inspired by the possibilities of an antibody test for COVID and a rapid diagnostic test.  Fifteen minutes just like flu and RSV.  It will take a while to get all that rolled out but still, it's something.  I have also heard of giving infusions of antibody positive plasma to patients who are currently ill.  We have amazing technology available and I see that as a glimmer of hope.

I have discovered the amazing daddy/daughter duet of Mat and Savana.  The most magical thing about it is that you can see the love and pride of this father for his daughter as they croon together.  My daddy and I used to sing in the FUMC choir together, he as a tenor and myself as an alto.  Those are some of my fondest memories.  

Mrs. Council's narcissus row hasn't bloomed in a couple of years but this is their year to shine because they didn't get cut down too early.  That is the sweetest smell ever.  

Curbside is now a way of life and I tip accordingly.  It's about time to put together a Kroger order for pickup on payday so that is today's goal.   Y'all keep smiling and keep shining ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment