Wednesday, April 22, 2020

talking with a two year old

Lauren and I just played phone tag for about ten minutes and finally got connected for "a minute" until Reaves got the phone.  We just gave up after she hung up on me 4 times!  I love those sweet little voices.  

I have attended two Zoom meetings set up by someone else.  I'm trying to create another group and not having much luck but my friend just explained a shortcut to me.  Thanks girl!  

Trying times folks.  Everybody is scared and unsure about just every little thing and rightfully so.  The south is about to open wide up while cases are peaking which is all about the money.  My theory is that the states are running out of money for unemployment so it's do or die time.  The feds aren't helping matters at all.  OMG.  One of my friends mentioned her fears about what will happen when Trump loses, which I think will happen.  He will have three months to do damage in his own personal way before we approach some sort of stability in government.  Hell he could nuke NOK with one button!  Talk about some drama.  

I refuse to worry.  I want to be informed enough to make wise decisions for myself and my family.  It will be what it will be and I have a tough enough faith and spirit to go down fighting for what is right.  I can thank my parents and all the saints at FUMC for that.  

May the peace of Christ be with you ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment