Friday, April 24, 2020

my day....in a nutshell

I can't sleep very well anymore because of the back pain.  This morning I was desperate enough to find a PT video on YouTube and commence to laying on the hard ass floor to rehabilitate.  Lifting my pelvis, so to speak.  I almost didn't get up but persevered.  My girls came and it killed my soul not to be able to be in the yard with them.  More muddy puddles and flower picking dontcha' know.  I have to sit on a pillow so it's kinda' hard to keep up.  They live in Jackson and I live here.  Looks like the state will be shut for a bit so we shall see.  In a huge way, it's a blessing to have this free time.  I watch their mayor daily and I really think he's doing a good job.  I mean WTF?  He preaches safety during the re-opening of our state which is all on Governor Bill Lee.  Digest that.

In the meantime it's Doordash for me ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment