Tuesday, April 14, 2020

a short story

Bubba was coming out to get his plate yesterday so I had Ellie on a leash to bring her back in the house.  A door dash delivery guy was coming back up from the south lane and I stopped and chatted with him. About the time Bubba pulled up and Mr. DD pulled ahead she took off and pulled me flat down on my butt  It was a hard blow that still hurts today. You can't get into a doctor's office these days so I just had to deal with it.  It was a very long night . Lauren and Reaves came to see me today but I was still in shock from the fall so not much fun.  

After they left I commenced to having a pity party and have cried off and on for two hours.  I have been so strong for so long it was time for a breakdown.  It's times like these that living alone gets mighty lonely.  You know that feeling of "I want my Mama." I will continue to pray and praise God for all things.  After all, this too shall pass ^j^

1 comment: