Saturday, April 4, 2020

something new

Of course, I had to make a run to the 'gentral this morning.  I watched a DIY video on how to make face masks out of bandanas and pony tail holders so I bought the last of the bandanas.  Plus ice cream and of course, Propel kiwi strawberry.  I go through the Propel at a rapid pace.  As I was pulling out I decided to hop across the by-pass and visit the new diner called Area 51 Diner.  As it turns out, I knew all the folks that work there so we had a nice chat at a social distance while Greg was cooking my food.  They had just started up when the no dine in order went out.  I see a rosy future for these folks whenever "normal" comes back around.

Anywho, no outdoor play for this old girl today because they're spraying the wheat.  You can literally see it hanging in the air like a haze.  I'm about as scared of that as I am COVID.  Let it settle then carry on.  

I have found myself calling random people that I haven't talked to in awhile while the Spirit is moving us toward Easter.  Yesterday I talked with the woman who pastored our family through my parents' deaths.  I had a chat with Kimowasi yesterday and Anna today.  Carol.  Patsye. Mary Beth.  At this point we all have to stick together and stay in touch by whatever means possible.  It disturbs me on a lot of levels that ZOOM technology is being hacked by idiots.  Tele-whatever is all we have to work with right now.  

Some time ago post surgery Gigi offered me a giant dog cage for Ellie to kennel in.  It's in the middle room where Ms Rose's baby sister almost died.  Ellie never used it and there's a soft blanket in the bottom.  How long do you think Reaves to lock herself in?  She and Gaga's ceramic Charlie Brown were having a ball up in there.  Of course that was before lockdown.

We will get through this.  Faith alone won't get it.  Faith with works will ^j^


1 comment: