Sunday, April 19, 2020

from whom all blessings flow

We are all in this together.  Many lives have been lost, not to mention incomes.  It is a stressful time to say the least.  Will's sermon this morning focused on Thomas the doubter who would not believe until he actually saw the wounds on Jesus.  Which he eventually did.  Faith in the darkness is about lighting a candle of hope and passing that flame to others.  

I can finally tell a tiny bit of difference with the pelvic pain.  I'm not jumping around but can maneuver the rolling walker better after BG cleared a path.  This sweet girl even emptied the bedside commode for me!  Cleaning and organizing are her strengths which she definitely didn't get from me.  While she worked yesterday I organized (somewhat) the mounds of paper that have stacked up willy nilly over the past few months.  That gave me some sense of accomplishment.  Current bills are in a stack.  EOBs in a box.  Other things filed in a binder.  I can't find the title to my car so I guess I'll either come across it or pay for a replacement.  

I incorrectly assumed that since my SS is direct deposited that my stimulus payment would be done that way.  Not so.  Mine will be a paper check in a week or so.  Today's goal is to put together a grocery list for pickup at Kroger.  I watched John Prine's final Austin City Limits last night and watched the movie 93 Days about Ebola.  True story and very chilling.  It spotlighted how politics are involved in every decision made regarding public health.  My next watch will be Outbreak.  

Y'all be happy and blessed.  And always.....remember who you are ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment