Wednesday, April 15, 2020

the rest of the story

When I got up this morning I could barely walk, again.  Thank goodness I had Ms Lois's walker. I called my doctor's office and the urgent care and got now answer.  Soooo..I called EMS to pick me up.  They couldn't even get the stretcher up on the porch because of the big ass rocks but they helped me down to where I could be loaded up.  They were here in five minutes.  My ER visit was seamless it was was a joy to be provided with quality care.  They're not too busy right now which tells me a lot of ER visits are not necessary.  But, I digress because I've always known that.

I went in with a specific complaint which was pelvic pain from a fall two days ago.  All I needed was an x-ray and steroids which is what I got.  I admire that in an ER.  Thanks to all who treated me kindly and got me in and out.  Mamye picked me up and took me on errands which was okay because it doesn't hurt when I sit.  I got up the steps with the help of Hippie's cane and she left me another one.  I could already tell a difference by the time we got home.

Official diagnosis?  Lumbrosacral strain.  Most common cause, a direct hard hit to the back side.  That is correct.  Ellie is now on puppy prozac again, as a side note.  Calm that big brown ass down, girl.

What day is it anyway?  My stimulus ain't in the bank yet ^j^

1 comment: