Wednesday, April 29, 2020

crazy

That's where I'm headed and some days I think I'm already there.  Like everybody else, really.  Only with a mighty sore butt.  The improvements have been incremental but I'm hoping that more physical therapy will move the process along.  I did the exercises before I got up this morning and managed to make it through Kroger and into the house with my stuff.  Plus I stopped by to check out a car that my brother had recommended.  By then I was hurting too bad to take it for a spin but I will when I get better.  

It seems I'm losing my creativity these days and words are harder to come by.  I blame it on the entire shutdown drama which adds layers of stress and worry to everybody's life.  All that's on the radar is taking baby steps.  I found a tick on my neck yesterday and I acted on impulse and yanked it out.  Evidently he was dug in because it's itchy today.  I do not need a tick borne disease at this point, seriously.  

Y'all be happy and healthy and keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment