Tuesday, April 28, 2020

negatory

Wow!  An overnight response from COVID testing tells me that I'm negative.  I was given a TAT of 2-5 days so that's pretty phenomenal.  I received a call from one of my nurse friends back in the day who now works at the health department.  

Any of you who live near Samaria Bend Road are aware that the crossover on Highway 51 is extremely dangerous any time of any day.  After my PT visit I went to the store and there is an apparently abandoned 18 wheeler parked on the side of 51S blocking the view of traffic at the crossover.  I did my civic duty and reported it to the Dyersburg PD before somebody gets killed.  My mother totaled two cars and Daddy one truck at that very spot.  

The farmers are hard at it today trying to get planted and beat tonight's rain.  Pretty soon we'll be seeing baby corn sprouting.  And then....come the creepy children.

Our state is gradually re-opening but I'm still being very cautious and will remain so.  So should we all.  I mean just use common sense.  As for me, I wouldn't want to eat at a place where everybody is wearing a mask to serve your table.  I have never had a dining experience worth all that drama.

Four months later my Markplace Appeal is in the "final stages" of review whatever that means.  You will be notified, he said.  To be fair I guess the feds are a bit overwhelmed right now.  If I lose this appeal, it won't be because I didn't do my homework.  Complete with documentation of names and call dates.  I consulted with West Tn Legal Services over the thing and still haven't gotten hooked up with a lawyer but it's pro-bono and they are spread thin.

I suppose we shall see what tomorrow brings....and the day after and day after ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment