Monday, April 6, 2020

by the numbers

I have noticed a slight downward trend in the number of views for this blog which is surprising because everybody is stuck at home. All I can figure is that they were reading at work! It can't be political because I have friends all across the political spectrum and they know me like a book.  Yesterday someone came up on MY page and accused me of trashing her.  I kindly reminded her that she was the troll, not me.  So I'm blocked which means we weren't really friends anyway.  Hey, I met her once.  

I had to get some more of that famous Propel and while I was out took the trusty Camry to Bart and Robert about the oil leak from the gasket.  See I know these things because guys tell me.  Anywho....he has a car for sale that is like mine only with new tires, battery, everything. I'm a gonna' pray about that vs. the 200 bucks for a gasket change.  

Day 2 of Holy Week is beautiful and sunny.  I do believe I'll get out there amongst it.  Y'all be blessed ^j^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I too still blog. Same name, different host. I get like 2 reads a day, lol.
    And still love reading yours Janie.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete