Saturday, April 25, 2020

sarcasm

Now, I can be pretty sarcastic in my own non-passive aggressive way.  That is normally when I experience a "here's your sign" moment" that brings a loud DUH.  There is no place for sarcasm in the leadership of this country.  To turn around and say "i was just kidding" IS indeed very passive aggressive and a lie.  If you don't mean it, don't say it POTUS.  Even his aides were flabbergasted over that debacle.  The best thing he could do at this point is to shut the hell up and let medical experts advise us but we all know that won't happen.  

Go buy some stamps y'all.  His plan is to kill the USPS and their reasonable rates by privatizing.  This is not good.  Neither is squashing the right to vote by mail.  Most everything that he does is aimed at his political aspirations and a deep rooted sense of greed and desire for power.  He is an agitator during a time when we need solidarity and unity.  

I just had my 2nd Home Health intake for the year due to the fall.  I'm two weeks out and can finally tell a tiny bit of improvement but I'm a long way from pain free walking.  Lauren brought in the mail yesterday which contained my stimulus payment and the whole wad she brought in was covered in ants.  Evidently they have taken up residence in the mailbox.  

I finished Ozark last night and that's a bummer but now I can broaden my horizons with a list of movies that Yaya has suggested.  This is how we roll in times of social distancing.  BTW Reaves managed to order a free app yesterday while she was on my laptop.  Ooops!

Y'all be blessed and keep on keeping on ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment