Thursday, April 2, 2020

totem of the day

As I was heading out to go to the 'gentral I noticed a flock of seven turkeys heading through the wheat field.  I stopped and tried to get a good picture. They appeared to be heading toward the thicket which is where the deer hang out also....right smack in the middle of a field.  When the water is up, which it is, they are forced out of their natural habitat around the river and move to higher ground.  I looked up the spiritual meaning and it was a very good one.  Grounded in earth and spirituality and abundance.  Hey...I'll take it!

I counted the empty spaces for sale between here and Four Points and there are no less than 15 that could be used for a grocery store with REAL food.  Now, I certainly don't have the means to do that but many of those property owners do.  What a missed opportunity!

The weather is beautiful and getting warmer which is, as Martha would say "a good thing" because I'm almost out of propane for which I still owe.  I'm paying as I can just like with everybody else.  People know I'm good for it.  The Marketplace failed to call yesterday as scheduled.  I guess they're sick of talking to me but it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

Peace and Grace to you and yours.  This month promises to be a wicked one in terms of COVID so stay at home and wash your hands continually.  We will come out on the other side of our new normal hopefully with a new understanding of our ability to help others in times of crisis.  Many people have described the entirre ordeal to me as like watching a horror movie.  I can definitely relate.  

Namaste ~


No comments:

Post a Comment