Tuesday, August 11, 2020

what the what?

I had a busy day to say the least.  After visiting with a friend or two I headed up to the church for a noon devotional and got to sing together with the talented Dakota.  It's good to be in that building and soon we will be in the sanctuary again.  Things will be different, but that's okay.  It's the usual drill with touchless temp check, masks required and six feet apart.  Since I am a family of one I'll be all by my lonesome but that's okay too.  The others are only six feet away.  

I wonder if and when we will ever return to some type of normalcy.  As I ran errands for my client today doing the mask on/ mask off thing I watched the clouds gathering and it began to thunder.....Praise the Lort!  By the time I got home it was raining nicely which spares me from hooking up the redneck water hose later.  See how easy to please I am?  On one of my trips out I noticed several county work vehicles and stopped to ask when the tar and chip is coming.  He said it depends on the rain situation!  Oh well...at least it settled the dust.  I am looking forward to a smooth walk because it's a killer on that loose gravel.  

I hope you are happy and healthy and well in spirit ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment