Monday, August 24, 2020

drive by

I went and had my nasal cavities poked with a giant swab this morning because I have been potentially exposed.  Nobody knows until all the test results come back.  Lauren and I should find out at about the same time.  She and Reaves stopped by for a socially distanced meeting in the driveway today and it took all I had not to touch them.  Reaves actually wanted a hug but we settled on a air kiss through the window.  She had a new toy in the backseat but didn't really look like she felt good.  It was hot as hell so we cut it short.  

My knee feels better so I picked up a bunch of limbs and drug them over to the firepile.  Watered the garden and whatnot.  Took out the garbage.  It's what us single girls do to survive.  It has been a long time since I had a man to help out other than the ones who volunteer because they love me.  For that, I am thankful.  

Oh and Melania?  Don't get me started.  To cut down all the former presidential plantings of trees and replace them with concrete walkways makes me sick.  Plant some hope bitch.  You are gonna need it.  See Be Best.

I live in a state where there is a Trumpster in charge and his latest move was to remove voting rights from protestors.  Thanks Governor Lee.  You have shown us your true colors.

I'm working on a supper to die for.  Details later.  Y'all be strong and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment