Monday, August 3, 2020

lord help us all

So after throwing Dr. Fauci under the bus, Trump has now attacked Dr. Birx.  These are the main players on the original coronavirus task force and both are medical professionals.  Last time I checked, Trump is not a doctor and his childish response to everything that HE doesn't believe is hurting us all.  I live in a rural state that is currently a hot spot.  I am not amused.

It's already been a long Monday.  I spent two hours on the phone this morning trying to get things lined up for my LTD to continue and still don't have answers.  I am frustrated with ALL insurance companies at this point.  Please honor the commitments made by your companies to put the patient first.  I am running dead last at this point.  

School is back here and I know a lot of parents and educators are scared shitless.  I've talked to some teachers who think it's premature and are nervous.  And rightfully so.  These kids are showing up from all over the place without knowing who their contacts are or where they have been since March.   Scary stuff.  

If you have come here looking for happy shit, today is not it.  I long for normal, whatever that turns out to be.  I long for strong leadership in our country.  I feel betrayed by the powers that be for many reasons.  

This mood too, shall pass ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment