Thursday, August 20, 2020

if it ain't one thing it's five

My readers are well aware of my struggle with the marketplace and BC/BS. I was terminated and appealed that decision and won the appeal.  In the meantime I was given a new number effective Feb. 1 but that policy went away when I won the appeal.  I used that new number several times before winning the appeal so now all claims have been rejected and need to be refiled on the original number.  *sigh*  That means a lot of time on the phone to backtrack and try my best to see that everybody is paid properly.  The saga continues.

I walked at the park yesterday and last night had excruciating pain in my right knee.  As in, back to using a cane.  I went and got a proper knee brace today and picked up some glucosamine from a friend.  We shall see.  It's either a torn meniscus or bursitis I reckon.  All I know is that it hurts.  I don't know if this is related to the previous fall in April but it could be.  Ain't got no time for this y'all.  I am anticipating a colostomy reversal in the next couple of months and need to be strong which is why I've been walking.  Maybe it's the loose gravel on the lane.  Who knows.

I'm one tough cookie but this whole thing has frustrated me to no end.   It has been going on for a year since my first diverticulitis symptoms.  It was a slow downhill ride from there.  But hey....I made it and I'm alive.  That's all that matters.  

Y'all be safe and happy ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment