Monday, August 17, 2020

spoofers

Well well. I got my first call from Medicare swindlers today saying that my number had been used by fraud in Texas.  Huh?  That number isn't even active yet.  So I called the trusty SS office about it and was told they received about 30 calls today about this issue.  Beware!  It was from a local number.  Shithead scammers.

I was up early and made a town run followed by a walk with Oscar.  Just got off the phone with the road commisioner about the tar and chip and his spreader is broke and he's headed to Memphis with it.  Lord have mercy!  We have all been worrying the crap out of him but he takes it like a champ.  I love me some country boys.  

Mayberry's crew showed up today with a newbie and that dude did mostly the blower.  As usual, I told them what not to touch like the moonvine and the nekkid ladies.  If you need your yard did real nice, call Mayberry.  They are quick and efficient.  

No big news here...just another day in paradise ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment