Saturday, August 22, 2020

silver lining

My faithful side is seriously looking for it.  There is a lot going on that I will not discuss here but it is scary as hell.  I am asking for prayers for my little family and all the others who are suffering and in need.  I feel helpless and humble because I am unable to help.  My knee is swollen but not hot ( thank goodness ) and the pain is tolerable.  I am a week away from Medicare so that will have to wait until then.  

I picked the apples off of Daddy's little memorial tree this morning which was bittersweet.  I go there often just because it feels like home and reminds me of the good times.  There is so much uncertainty, loss and grief right now that it seems overwhelming.  I have to keep telling myself the God is in control.

Sorry to be debbie downer.  This is my voice and my therapy on this blog.  99% of the time it's positive but sometimes you just have to have a pity party and cry your way through it.  I am leaving room for the spirit to work and assured that this too shall pass ^j^

1 comment: