Saturday, August 29, 2020

be the bear

My little family had another chaotic visit today complete with laundry, Ninjas and some quality time individually and as a group.  I was going to spring for mexicans but didn't know what time they were coming so we had the rest of my Casey's sub.  They were out of parmesan bread dammit!  Reaves liked it plus the strawberry yogurt but didn't feel good and I could tell it.  She was ready to go home in the middle of the monsoon.  

2020 has been a helluva year for the world.  It started with me in the hospital and rehab way before COVID became a thing here.  Now it's everywhere and who knows who has what because of faulty testing and inaccurate reporting and a delayed response by you know who.  Everybody in the government who knows anything at all about science is silenced whilst we watch Melania and her green dress float across the White House lawn in front of a couple of thousand unmasked sheep.  Rand Paul complained that he was inconvenienced by the crowd outside protesting the whole shit show.  I think he is the devil himself.  Right up there with Moscow Mitch.  How ironic that they both are Kentucky folks.  Just my take on this week and the GOP in general.

I want to laugh more so that is where I focus my attention.  It works on your endorphins and shit.  I want to be held and hugged at length and be valued for who I am.  I want to tell my story which is why I blog.  Some people read it because they want to forget about reality for awhile so I tend to stray out into the nethers and into my head.  Lauren and I watched as a storm rolled in admiring the clouds and saying "just wow."  

I went to the Farmer's Market today and picked up some honey, yeast bread and honey cinnamon butter.  I was a late customer so all the produce was gone except for gourds.  Everybody was packing up and leaving so I got the last loaf of bread.  Thank you Sheryl Hopgood!

I plan to be a part of that place with the cookbook.  It will probably take me 'til next June to get that done but, so be it.  If I manage beforehand, there will be plenty of businesses to hit up.  Looking at the bright side here.  I never stop dreaming and coming up with ideas that lead nowhere.  It takes a true artist to do that.  

Please be kind and loving and generous and share your story with somebody who needs to hear it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment