Sunday, August 30, 2020

bolo and earthquake

Welp, last night three local inmates overpowered a guard during head count at the Dyer County jail.  They climbed the razor wire and got sliced up but mysteriously had a change of clothes waiting.  Hmmm....outside help?  One was apprehended shortly after.  The other two are still at large and I'm on lockdown out here in the country.  I have a neighbor with a gun so it's all cool.  Plus I have Watson's knife.  Pepper spray is on my shopping list.  I am guilty of being a fan of the days when you could leave your doors unlocked but that is a fantasy.  Call before you come or the attack dogs will let me know when you arrive and I will totally call the law if I don't know you.

Said neighbor with gun asked if I felt the 3.7 earthquake last night.  I probably did but just thought it was another pecan limb falling off.  One by one those old ones are giving up the ghost but thankfully there are new ones planted in between.  The legacy continues.

Peace be still ^j^



 


1 comment: