Sunday, August 23, 2020

there but for the grace of god go i

I had places to go this morning and the first one was to Yaya's house to pick up plastic bags and some healthy supplements.  I was headed on 78 south when I ran into a horrific wreck which had obviously just happened because there was a huge Lexus SUV blocking the road, with windshield wipers going.  At a stand still, I peeked around it and was able to pass and found another totalled car with a busted windshield in the ditch and somebody all laid out in the yard next door.  The law wasn't even there yet but I passed them as I moved toward town.  Plus a ambulance.  Highway 78 is some scary shit with all the curves, hills and access roads.  

After that I went on the equally dangerous Upper Finley Road to get some stuff from my friend Rachel.  Me and her and Vicki visited at a distance because I am in quarantine so to speak.  I will wait for Lauren's result this week and then get tested again if she is positive.  She can't taste, which is a bad sign.  So, she and Reaves are on lockdown and stuck with each other for awhile.  She can't work until September 3rd,  Sounds like mother daughter bonding time ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment