Friday, August 28, 2020

the easy road

Show me my silver lining.  Lauren and TT introduced me to this song a couple of years ago.  We were on the way to eat mexicans with Reaves in tow.  Little bitty thang in a high chair.  Music is therapy to me.  If I'm in a certain mood the right song will jog memories and remind me of happy times.  I'm not big on country but everything else is good.  Well, I do love me some Zac Brown. And Tim and Allen 'n them.  Oh hell, you gotta' be in the redneck mood around a fire on a tailgate with coolers of beer.  

I'm a rock fan no doubt.  A true hippie in all sense of the word.  I believe in peace and love and equality and no more war. I will help a person in need in a heartbeat.  I live and love bigly, seizing the moment and praising God for how I've been blessed.  I needed to laugh out loud so I watched a few episodes of SNL with Tina Fey as Palin.  Laughed my ass off, which was the whole intent.  Laughter therapy works.

Laura was kind to us here with just enough rain for the beans.  Now it needs to dry out so the corn box can go away.  And the road can be done.  Within a month we may see finished hardwood floors at the cabin.  Every room has a different type of wood which will be refurbed beautifully.  I found an old butter press today that had been sitting in plain view decorating the kitchen.  Next step, murphy's oil.  It has a star pattern on  it.  

Be kind.  Make yo' momma proud ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment