Wednesday, August 5, 2020

bird murderer

As mentioned earlier there were five little eggs in the next by my back door.  I peeked in there today to see if they had hatched and smooth dropped the nest on the back porch.  I won't describe the horror of watching my dogs eat baby bird eggs.  Ewww.  I put the nest back so maybe she will try again.  And all this time I was worried about Mr. Snake.  

I got one chore done today and got to play kissy with Stella but 
she was on her way to work.  I admire Kay for integrating therapy with grief.  Pretty cool concept.  It don't end at the funeral home or graveside.  Preservation of memories with Stella on your side must be priceless.  I'm pretty sure she'll be all up in mine.

I talked to my high school bestie and we caught up on our whirlwind lives.  Ah, to be 17 again, huh Sisa?  We are both artists in a strange sort of way.  Same with Mary Gwyn.  And all the others who get it.  

Things are quiet here and I like it that way.  The weather is nice enough to be out and about.  I made my one run to the 'gentral today to get some Propel.  I had to get a girl with a ladder to retrieve it for me.  It gets serious when I don't have that stuff.  

So I love y'all like chicken.  Keep the faith.  Go vote.  Help the less fortunate.  Take care of yourself.  Explore possibilities. Dream ^j^





1 comment: