Wednesday, October 31, 2018

trick or treat

Well, good old ATT tricked me again.  I was busy with exercise class this morning and an interview afterwards.  There was a payment set to draft on the 28th which would clear my account and I noticed that it didn't draft.  After I got home and was ready to relax, guess what.  No service.  Soooo....here I go to the ATT store to pay their measly 90 bucks to get service restored because you gotta' have a phone.  Needless to say, I am not a happy camper and they will hear about it.  Not that they care, but.  That's twice this month that service has been suspended because THEY failed to draft the payment on the assigned date.  Y'all are not playing fair with a very loyal customer, soon to be ex.   And now I'm in on hold hell.  No wait!  Disconnect.

My interview was quite interesting with the folks at the Dyer County Sheriff Department concerning their jail re-entry program.  More later on that.  I met some cool folks and got a lot of info.  The funny thing was that I turned my phone off so as not to interrupt what was going on and everybody else had theirs out.  Little did I know that I had no service.  

Just another day in paradise huh?  Keep the faith ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment