Tuesday, October 30, 2018

on the town

Joy and Pearl and I sat in the colorful sunshine by the lake this morning watching turtles plop up and down off a log near the boathouse.  The temperature hit 80 but there was a nice breeze and leaves blowing everywhere.  It's mesmerizing to watch that water ripple in the wind.  She needed her hair did so we got that done and a little shopping at Buff City Soap.  We also wandered into the other crack store Pennington's and checked out their pretties.  These next weeks will be prime for their businesses and will have to tide them over 'til spring.  I finally bought a Soap Groupie shirt since I am indeed one of their biggest fans.  I watched from The Mill as that place sprang up out of nowhere.  Stanley was in the feed store and he told me that nobody else has any pecans either.  It's totally random depending on the weather which hasn't been too seasonal this year.  

I'm free tomorrow except for an interview after exercise class.  Two birds in one stone, so to speak.  I realized when I got home that my shirt was on inside out and I had been all over the 'burg that way.  Either nobody noticed it or they were being polite.  I prefer to look at is as "piping" on the shirt.  

It's gonna be a rainy Halloween so all of West Tennessee is doing their thing tonight.  I'm sure I'll get a picture of Reaves in costume.  

Peace ~



No comments:

Post a Comment