Tuesday, November 21, 2017

trial and error

We did a little process today that was very repetitive and involved pulling and twisting which is evidently what makes my shoulder flare up.  OMG it was throbbing so bad I almost was tempted to find a drug dealer.  Just kidding, but damn.  I cleaned the kitchen yesterday and am currently doing food prep for Thanksgiving #2.  Black Tuesday.  

I hate to shop so online is the way to go for Christmas.  I have been "one of those" sheeple wandering the mall on Christmas eve looking for one.more.thing.  Never again. It can wait 'til New Year's.  That was back in the day when there were a ton of us and we gave each other sweaters and shit like that.  Now it's more practical.  

I am thankful for this day and every day.  I may mumble and bitch about stuff but in the end I'm just glad to be blessed with a life that is full of friends, family and love.  

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment