Friday, November 3, 2017

novemblah

That's what my friend Paxito calls this month which is totally true.  Gray and dreary most of the time.  Reaves is asleep in her magic cradle with a humidifier going.  It seems she decided to pull an all nighter with her mama for ladies night and is prolly wore ass out.  I think they slept for an hour.  I fed her and we visited a little bit before she gave it up.  Her expressions are so animated now like she's trying to talk.  

Since Erica delivered them here prior to shopping I had time to shop at the gentral this morning where you can't get through the aisles for the boxes.  There's never anybody there to help with the stocking and the poor cashiers have to try to work it in between lines of customers.  I let two folks in front of me who only had one item.  After that it was Hinson Insurance and a couple of other stops.  Bubba called in the middle of all this so I guess we'll have to meet him at the pumps tomorrow.  

Time to catch up on finances and news.  Y'all keep it in the middle of the road please.  

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment