Thursday, November 16, 2017

dizzy

My photog friend Jim posts some pretty different types of creations and some of them kind of make my head spin.  That's the ones I call dizzy.  He does great work with landscapes and flowers.  Especially bridges.  

I woke up first around 7 with a bellyache and managed to get three more hours.  I was not feeling well but soldiered on to the doctor's office to find out how to do FMLA on their end.  Then (of course) I went to the gentral' at four points for necessities.  Kroger is just too.much.trouble.  

I had every intention of making cornbread last night but it just didn't happen.  That's what today is for, plus some landry and cleaning.  Company is coming, ya know.  Yesterday my dear friend popped into work with a big batch of giant size dr brown bottles.  Just in time for Reaves' increased appetite.

At this point, I don't care who sexually harrassed whom.  The MSM is having a field day with this and it's like watching soap operas that my memama saw.  As the world turns!  She called it her "stories."  Everybody loves a good piece of gossip.  Remember Monica???  That was Trump's fault too.  My only beef with the Clinton administration is NAFTA and what it has done to our country and workforce.  Outsource or die!

Gotta' get on these chores.  Floors don't clean themselves!





No comments:

Post a Comment