Monday, November 27, 2017

i need a keeper

The people at my insurance agency know how I roll so I got a call from Cheryl reminding me to pay the premium prior to the renewal date on the 24th.  Which I promptly forgot.  I wondered why I had more money than usual but just spent it on the car for the oil change, etc and carried on to Jackson as if I were insured.  Which I was not.  

It hit me like a ton of bricks this morning at 7am that I had missed the payment. Initial payments on a renewal are due on a specific day.  Which I missed.  I hurried up and paid online but it made me shudder thinking that I was uninsured for 3 days and on the road where anything can happen.  All is well except I'm overdrawn.  *sigh*  It's the story of my life.

I'm not good at managing the details of everyday life be it paying bills or cleaning.  It's just me and I figure I've winged it this long.  I have made progress in the financial sector via consolidation in a chapter 13 because....honestly?  I didn't have the cash up front for a 7.  That, is also how I roll.  I need a down payment for a car or else money to make the Camry not all hoopty.  We'll pray about that one.  My friend Lorna went for a loooooong time with no ride and she lives in Lake county!  She had a heart attack on my bedroom floor in the middle of an ice and snow storm one time.  UCMTSU.

When I talked to Lauren this morning Reaves was crying because she had to put pants on.  Lerd.  Dem babies! I've shown that sweet face to at least 10 people today.  

Speaking of scattered brained...I took ten bucks out of what I had to stop at the shady 'gentral for dog food only to find a full bag sitting in the kitchen out of sigh.  At least I know it won't go to waste.

Keep the drama low key kids.  Life's too short ~






No comments:

Post a Comment