Thursday, November 9, 2017

happies

My friend Yaya is the queen of happies.  If it's not homemade pimento cheese it's a trinket or something special you would never buy yourself.  She and I go all the way back to early childhood and still cherish the friendship even though we miss each other.  She gifted me with some faith jewelry while doing a friend a favor.  That's how she rolls.

I'm working on a list of potential stories for the new project that will encompass all the counties in the MidSouth area.  If you have one worth telling, give me a shout out.  So far my list includes a canoe craftsman from Clarksdale and a blues singer from Fulton.  

I absolutely adore having the daily Reaves pics for my enjoyment.  It's (almost) like being there only without the crying.  I came home to find pickers in my yard again and almost ran over one but he kept his head down and eye on the prize.  

No news from here.  Just keepin' the faith ~


No comments:

Post a Comment