Thursday, November 2, 2017

double back

Halfway to the sawmill I realized that I had left my badge at home so I turned around and sped up the lane to get it.  Life is just so much easier with a barcode.  I had seen the skunk scampering when I left the first time and by the time I left again Oscar had him all stirred up.  Windows down from Samaria Bend to work.  Lerd.  My friend is gonna' help me trap it and "release it humanely" in the river bottom.  At least that's my version.  

I've got something to look forward to like a couple of days off with my kids.  TYVM to the wonderful Sherry Dodson for that.  My soul is in serious need of some family time.  The shoulder hurts but I'm able to function with naproxen and ibuprofen.  Old age is not for sissies.

I left work after a hectic day headed for the gas pump only to find that I left my purse behind.  Sooo....here I go back to retrieve that and my jacket from Sondra out front.  I coasted into the chicken store on fumes just in time to see Ashley and Symone.  I passed the little couple that has break there every day because I was "late."  

Here is a message to all of you who blame the rest of the world for your problems:  Bullshit.  If you ain't happy with the gig, move on to something better.  Don't bring everybody else down with you and your misery.  That was just a general PSA.  

The highlight of my day was when we took a 3rd phone and did two side by side phone pics of Reaves and TJ.  We laughed like hyeanas over their expressions.

Love ya.  Mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment