Tuesday, November 7, 2017

back to school

Novemblah continues.  Hopefully the sun will return soon even if it is cooler.  As long as those rays are shining I can deal with most anything.  I left the sawmill to visit the class at DCHS taught by my old friend Leigh.  I haven't been in the halls of a school in eons so it was kind of a culture shock.  It was breakfast time as I was leaving so the traffic was heavy in that new dining room.  As she walked me out she shared what she knew about the threats to their school last week by a group of students.  They're all under arrest probably headed to the bad boy place.  That is not something you play with.  I watched the comings and goings sitting there in the office with the visitor's pass right next to my work badge.  I was officially on duty.  Leigh is a (damn good) nurse and we played it like champs.  She was part of the hospice team that cared for my parents at the end.  

^j^








No comments:

Post a Comment