Sunday, January 4, 2015

walk the way the wind blows

Daddy and I went for eggs and doughnuts this morning after I hauled 20 bags of garbage in the freezing cold thanks to the (trusty) old Camry and some work gloves. It's nothing like the forecast of a teen-low later in the week, but chilly and windy just the same. Please say a collective prayer for no ice storm this winter because I don't think I could handle a re-do since I'm still in therapy for last year's injury. The tingling and numbness come and go according to activity and sleeping position. I need a brace for that hand but it's kind of low on the list of priorities at the moment. I just stopped by the former residence of the scary people to check out progress on the renovation and I must say I'm amazed at what was under all that hoardedness. The hardwood floors are original and will be refinished. Not sure about windows but they are sorely needed for a circa 1918 home. The originals are pulley and rope like mine and won't open. Even though it's not mine, there is a joy that comes from seeing an old home restored to its' original glory. I guess I have to move for mine to get that chance.

We're passing on the FH visitation this evening because it interferes with Daddy's viewing schedule but we're on for the 2nd visitation and service tomorrow, thank you very much co-workers. Plus, Mama has ANOTHER visit to the ortho doc to see if she can get rid of that brace. She's a slow healer and it was a bad break. I'm still working at my own PT and evidently stretched something in the buttcheek area that hasn't been used for awhile. It reminds me every time I step a certain way. Actually the whole right side of my body is out of sorts and crooked. I find myself constantly in motion trying to get relief. The office is looking rather spiffy if I say so myself and will soon resemble some sort of focused intention on a new life. At the very least, it will be better than the old one full of misery.

Gotta' go put some more shit up. Y'all be careful out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment