Monday, February 10, 2020

trending

With the wound vac and hospital bed gone, we are officially on a learning curve.  Sam has watched enough nursing laying by my bed that he's "almost" a nurse like me.  I have graduated to a dressing that will be changed daily by me eventually.  I got home cooked food from two different sources today.  MG came by after her manicure at the vocational school.  We hehawed over the Anjela Johnson nail salon video after that.  I had never seen that one!

I have noticed that as I've begun to recover, the number of visits to my blog have dropped.  Which is expected since everybody didn't know if I made it or not.  I did and I'm still kind of shook up by how quick life changes.  I'm literally picking up the pieces from two weeks off the grid that began on a rainy Saturday morning.  Today found me cleaning and sorting which is what I should have been doing during the past two years.  

One night when I was particularly low Lauren had to remind me that it was okay for me to be out of it because life had changed for me drastically and I was trying to come to terms with it.   A near death experience will do that for ya'.  I am still humbled and thankful for all the people who have reached out to me.  All I can say is bless all y'all.

Tolerance of Trumpsters is something that has also become a part of my persona.  That being said, I don't like OR trust him but that's my opinion.  We don't have to agree.  Just don't smack  me over the head with smartass stuff.  I do truly try to understand where he's coming from and all I can come up with is he's a poster boy for narcissism and power mongering.  

Gotta' go watch the nail salon again ^j^

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing better Janie. Praying for your recovery. Blessings..

    ReplyDelete