Sunday, February 16, 2020

and then the camry died

Lauren and Reaves came to see me today and it was umm...a terrible two kind of day because of no nap.  While we were outside I tried to start my car and it did the clicking thing.  I noticed when I got in it that the door seemed loose.  I was in there yesterday cleaning out the trash.  Anywho Patrick came by with cables and nada.  It's like totally dead.  And making a clicking sound.  This is as Old Hoss and scientists would say "not good."  

We ate Mexicans and played and whatnot until the meltdown began.  It was brutal, poor baby.  I bet she's out like a light with her chocolate milk which is watered down protein drink.  Hey...you make do.  She got in a mud puddle and was soaking wet so the clothes went into a bag and dry clean clothes out of the dryer.  Plus a blanket for the ride.    

As I type I'm waiting for a call from the nurse who is covering me.  Four days was too much for da' bag and it's leaking.  Not bad but it will be if not addressed.  And so it goes.  

I finished The Irishman today after several sittings.  It was worth the patience on my part.  The livestream cut out on me when I was watching church this morning.  I blame the novel virus.  I'm pretty pumped to see the interest in this presidential election.  It's like a bunch of people are saying WTF and exploring options to the status quo.  Lord knows this country needs some shaking up.  

I guess I better start car shopping.  The engine is good but the body ain't worth a crap.  Adios trusty one.

^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment