Friday, February 21, 2020

false alarm

Home health folks came bright and early today first for a bag and wound change and then for PT.  I had just taken my meds when PT showed up and he checked my BP before we started to the tune of 220/100.  OMG.  He sat me down and I rested while waiting for the medicine to kick in.  It took about 15 minutes and it was down to "normal for me."  We were both pretty freaked out to say the least.  I have no idea why it was so high because it never has been before.  Ever.  I didn't even feel different but we passed on the exercise and he released me because I'm doing so well.  Umm..except for that rogue blood pressure.  I have an appointment with the doctor next week so we will explore that.  

My friend Debbie offered to be my driver today because I needed to vote, buy groceries and other stuff.  I probably over did and it will catch up with me.  I checked the mail to find that the Marketplace Appeals Center wants me to have my ex-employer from two years ago fill out a form saying that I'm not eligible for insurance through them.  Alrighty then.  More paperwork.  

It was a quick in and out at the polls.  From what I hear Trump is all pissed off because the intel community warned Congress of Russian interference in this year's election.  How dare they do their jobs!  It's getting pretty scary if you ask me. Meanwhile, his base just keeps picking up steam.  I totally don't get it.  

I had some quality face time with Reaves last night as she called my name over and over again.  What a spunky grandgirl I've got.  The dogs are loving the sunshine and I found them laid out on a hill sun bathing.  So far I can't tell that the puppy Prozac is making a difference in Ellie.  

Y'all have a good weekend.  I'll be here trying to make some sense of the maze that is my house with all the art retrieved from the library show.  Be strong and remember who you are.  

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment