Thursday, February 6, 2020

on a short leash

If I don't trip on this wound vac before it comes out it will be a miracle.  It holds a 12 hour charge and I have to carry it from room to room on my shoulder to keep it plugged up as I move around the house when it's low.  It is a big pain in the arse, yet I am thankful for the work it is doing on that wound.  It was Yuge!

Mitt Romney is my new hero.  His heartfelt flip gave me reason to believe that people still have morals. Of course the orange one is enraged both at he and Pelosi and just about everybody who doesn't bow down to him.  Tough shit dude.  You have brought it on yourself.  Giving that medal to Rush was beyond low and cheapened it to nothing.  You better watch your back son.  People are watching every move you make and every dollar you spend and they are not amused.  Well, except for the cult.  

PT was here this morning and it was good to move.  We walked the house a few times ( with the wound vac, of course ) and did a bunch of exercises.  Got my pulse up to 118..yikes.  It came right back down.  Today's therapist was one that also worked with my parents years ago and we have mutual friends.  I love how it's such a small world.  I had a long chat with Tommy this morning before we both got busy with the day.  

I'm looking forward to the full snow moon on Saturday and hope it's clear enough to enjoy.  We haven't seen the sun for days around here.  I'm already shopping for Medicare supplements so that I'll be a little bit prepared when September rolls around.  My surgery to reconnect, if it happens, will be in July or August before that happens hopefully.  I've already met the deductible.....lol.  

My next project is to find a car.  I will be out of bankruptcy within weeks and my attorney was gracious enough to eat some of her fee to make that happen.  That's a car payment right there.  Praise be!

Thank you for all the prayers.  I feel them lifting me up each and every day and allowing me the peace to deal with this transition.  Don't stop.  

Faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment