Monday, February 3, 2020

failure to diagnose

I learned the meaning of that legal term today and also discovered that I absolutely love Atkins milk chocolate delight shakes which are terribly good for you.  Go figure.  I also have figured out that as long as I have this bag a full night's sleep is not possible due to emptying.  Such is life and I am humble Theenough to know that I'm blessed.

It's been a busy day here at Casa Poops what with Home Health and people dropping by.  I'm up and down answering the door and have learned to carry the phone in my jacket pocket so I don't miss the many phone calls coming in.  We've had a couple of warm days and I can hear the peepers out back.  Typical mid-winter teaser.

Y'all be happy and blessed.  And, as always, keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment