Friday, February 7, 2020

judge not

Okay.  So the latest person to get raked over the coals PLUS receive death threats is Gayle King.  It's all over her interview with somebody over a sexual assault thing with Kobe.  Get a life people.  She was doing her job and that includes exploring unpopular things.  Kobe was not perfect nor is anybody on this earth.  It says volumes about people who jump out of the woodwork to live their lives through celebrities.  It was tragic and sad, yes.  Lots of people identified with the tragedy, yes.  Move on. Every day brings something new to mourn.  

Lauren and Reaves came to visit last night and it snowed while they were here but not much.  It was a bit heavier as they were driving home and she said visibility in Jackson was not very good.  It was nice to see them but it's hard on her to come here after work.  I appreciate the effort.  Reaves is getting taller by the day and each time I see her I'm amazed at how she's talking and getting around.  When I woke up, there was still a little snow on the ground but it vanished as soon as the sun came out.  

Nurses came twice today trying to solve the riddle of the bag that won't stay on and they are trying everything they know.  I am weary with all of this new normal and from lack of restful sleep.  Last  night the wound vac started alarming and though the pressure was good, it wouldn't quit.  When I called HH I was instructed to do a "wet to dry" which I have never done.  Next time I will insist on in person help.

It looks like I won't be able to get in the tub or shower until after the wound vac comes out so I'm doing spit baths to get through 'til then.  It's been two weeks since I even had a decent bed bath and I feel funky head to toe.  I guess it's a blessing I'm too tired to care.  

My world changed on January 11th in ways that I could never imagine.  But this too will pass, I suppose.  I'm steering clear of politics because it just pisses me off at all of them.  We are not being represented and that's a sad story for our country and our citizens.  It's all about the money.  Jesus doesn't like that.  

Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment