Friday, February 28, 2020

mama bear

I am not much of a worrier unless it comes to me and mine.  The physical therapist told me the other day to keep moving and indeed I have.  I pace when something is on my mind because, well it's good exercise for an old gal.  Plus I call my tribe.  Yesterday I was on red alert and I wore a path in the circle around my house.  I'll spare the details but when my kids are upset, I tend to get that way too.  

I'm still pretty much housebound because my car won't start.  I will have to get it to the shop and have it checked out to see if it's fixable.  I probably don't need to drive yet anyway.  The weather has moderated somewhat so that's a plus.  At least we can get out and enjoy the sunshine for a couple of days.  Ellie and Oscar are on the steps soaking it up right now.  

I don't know what to make of Pence being put in charge of the Corona virus.  Looks to me like his boss just threw him under the bus.  There is so much hysteria swirling around that it's hard to make sense of it all.  I know enough about epidemiology to know that it's a dangerous situation and I believe in science unlike the VP.  There are conspiracy theories flying but the CDC says that is unlikely.  Viruses are powerful critters and unlike bacteria are hard to treat.
Time
Other than that, I've got nothing.  I am recovering slowly but surely and still get frustrated with my inability to do certain things.  Time and patience are the only options.

Happy Friday y'all ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment