Tuesday, February 18, 2020

a good report

I just got home from a follow up with the surgeon in Memphis and he said that all looked good.  He estimated that in a couple of weeks the wound would be closed and said that changing the type of bag to convex would probably solve the problem.  We discussed the time frame for the reversal which is six months firm.  That looks like about July if all goes well.  I haven't been to Memphis in eons.  We kind of got lost in the line for pickup with the valet parking folks and it was COLD and wet.  Coming through North Memphis a kid ran right in front of Gigi's car.  The Lord was with us that he didn't get hit.  Then his stupid little self dropped something and crawled up UNDER the car to get it.  Lerd.  That was almost a mishap.

Sammy D is old and losing weight.  He looked pretty rough when I left today so I halfway worried that I would find him passed on.  I was delighted to find him in good spirits.  I reckon it was the cold wet day that had him down.  Ellie and Oscar stayed out all day and were covered in mud.  I'm ready for spring, seriously.

Tomorrow is hump day.  Y'all hang in there ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment