Thursday, February 20, 2020

blustery and bored

I am not normally one to sit still.  Errands are done in the morning and chores after unless there are special plans.  That being said, I must admit I'm getting cabin fever.  I miss getting out and mingling with people.  Getting caught up on sleep has given me some momentum to try to find normalcy in this forced relaxation.  I know to some that might seem silly if you're running your ass off with work and kids.  

I went to bed way before the Democratic primary and caught up online this morning.  No comment.  Things are getting very divisive on all levels with both parties and I'm about over it.  I will vote my heart like it makes a difference, and it really doesn't seem to these days what with all the election interference.  I've been watching Better Call Saul this morning and enjoying flashbacks to Breaking Bad.  There's really nothing that has caught my eye lately.  

The snow came quick and light this morning but was pretty while it lasted.  Now it's just blowing cold with a low in the 20s predicted the next couple of nights.  Spring fever has everybody longing for sunny warm(er) days even though we've had an above average temperature for most of the winter.  

Once I get out and about there will be more to talk about.  For now, that's all I've got.  Keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment