Saturday, February 15, 2020

light reading

My medical record from the local hospital was in an envelope and contained about 20 pages.  Today the mailman delivered a very heavy BOX to my swing which is the complete MR from Baptist East.  Lerd.  The more I read the more I understand but that's really intimidating.  I see several sessions coming up!

The weather has turned once again and it's beautiful and a bit chilly.  I count it as a win if the sun is out.  I've been on the phone most of the morning and got caught up with several friends.  I haven't voted yet as I am still unsure which candidate to give my vote to.  Y'all all know I'm a long time Bernie supporter but I really don't think he can beat the orange monster.  The primary is my opportunity to vote from the heart.  I'm liking several of the candidates so I will defintely vote blue next time around.  Even if it's PeeWee Herman.  

Happy weekend to you and yours.  I'm just chilling and I hope you are doing the same or else being productive or having fun.  All at once would be swell.

^j^

2 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Over 160000 men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is effective and works all the time.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a glass and fill it up half full

    2) And then use this amazing hack

    so you'll become 1-2lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete