Sunday, February 2, 2020

porch time

In typical Tennessee fashion, it hit 70 today and now all the Super Bowl snackers have turned into grillers I'm told.  I've been known to fire one up during a February teaser.  Bubba was out on the gator and the girls and I sat on the porch soaking up the rays.  I'm still weak and everybody says I'm way skinny but I feel okay.  I'm hoping to sleep well tonight after that marathon with Charity last night.  I felt really bad for us because they're all just frustrated.  My regular visit is tomorrow and I'll be getting hooked up with PT and whatnot.  

Everybody has been really REALLY good to me about bringing what I need at just the right time.  My tribe is truly a gift from Big Ernie.  Much was accomplished at the kitchen table yesterday and today and there are organized stacks of current bills, insurance stuff and medical things.  Income tax documents are together waiting to be filed but uh...no hurry.  I still owe them for 2015.  How niiiiiice.  

As I gain strength I'll share more about the two weeks that I am finally piecing together in my mind.  Right now I'm just too tired to go back there.  Y'all enjoy the football if that's your thing.  If not, just seize the day.  Love ya...mean it ^j^

1 comment: