Saturday, February 29, 2020

the new normal

If you had told me two months ago I would be walking around with a bag full of poop I wouldn't have believed it.  My priorities since then have changed drastically.  There is a wound to tend to and a bag to be emptied.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm pretty much grateful to be alive all things considered.  It's just different.  Change is inevitable, I suppose.  I am also incredibly humbled by the number of people who have supported me during all this.  Love ya....mean it.  

I'm planning on going to church tomorrow, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.  The Camry will go into the shop next week for a verdict and I owe the IRS about 200 bucks less after I sign my tax return.  Little things mean a lot, ya know?  Mamye took me to the 'gentral today and I stocked up on everything I was out of.  I'm hooked on kiwi strawberry Propel and they didn't have it course.  Nothing but berry.  Bah.

I must finally be caught up on sleep but the fatigue lingers.  I blame anesthesia X 2 and a near death experience.  If the stars line up I will get to see the girls tomorrow.  Reaves is at the zoo in Memphis today and I wish I could see her face.  I probably will thanks to FB.  

Next Saturday I will be joining other Dems in my very first caucus.  That should be an experience to remember!  I'm watching a movie titled Tomorrow Man with John Lithgow and Blythe Danner.  So far it's pretty cool.  

Y'all enjoy the sunshine and hug the next person you see ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment