Thursday, February 28, 2019

the gaga eyeroll

Now I'm here to tell you right now that I'm a big fan of A Star is Born and all.  Last night on Jimmy Fallon's show he point blank asked her about the "chemistry" between she and Bradley on that piano bench.  Her first response was to roll her eyes like DUH.  They are actors.  They make millions  because they are damn good at it.  Social media, which she referred to as the "toilet of the internet" jumped on this like white on rice trying to make them all in love.  I think it's hilarious.  Get a life people.

I have never been a Lamar Alexander fan.  I believe that he's a solid conservative who doesn't really listen to his constituents, one of which is me.  I have written to he and Corker numerous times about things like healthcare and marijuana reform.  I got stock answers from some intern so I just gave up.  However, Senator Alexander startled me into respect today as he pushed back against Trump.  That is so not like him.  Corker said his piece on the way out and got skewered as "little Bob" by the great one.  The worm turns.

In other news this looks like it will be another historic year for flooding in numerous areas.  But y'all keep on on burning that petrol.  We all know global warming is a hoax just like this Trump thing is a witch hunt.  Dude, you have not seen a coven of witches like the ones coming for you.  

I'm still kind of sad over what happened at General Conference but aware that things only happen in God's time and that we must stay faithful, vigilant and supportive in order to be inclusive.  Eventually the racists will die out.  They always do.  With clergy and half the membership of this gigantic denomination we can find a way.  

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment