Wednesday, February 20, 2019

meandering

I could have slept in this morning but the dogs had me up by 8.  With time to kill until lunch with friends I started off on a mission.  Part of that was to pick up Avon from Yaya and the place has changed so much I couldn't find her.  We visited and shared grandbaby pics and talked about everybody and their mama'n'them.  My house is so dark I can't see to put on makeup so I found a lighted mirror at Walgreens that's just right.  I used to have one like it when I was a teenager!  At lunch I saw many old friends besides the ones at our table and even got a quote on a gun from one gal I know.  I told her what I wanted and she messaged me quick.  

I ran out of propane, or so I thought so Butch headed here with a load today.  Thank goodness I had Gigi's little heaters.  My new kicks were on the porch when I arrived and the phone is in transit, so to speak.  I don't worry about it....just take it as it comes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment