Monday, February 4, 2019

lifeline

As previously mentioned I left my phone in Jackson yesterday and sent out an SOS for anybody heading from there to here.  Within fifteen minutes my friend Anne who works at the hospital let me know that she would be there until 7.  Lauren took her the phone and I retrieved it today.  We took the opportunity to catch up on gossip, family and whatnot.  She and I worked together for years before she took the job in Jackson.  Thanks girl.  Love ya...mean it!

I stopped by the Chamber to pick up applications for the Shoot Dyer County contest and got to visit with Mrs. Judy again for the 2nd time in a week.  More lovely conversation and memories.  I love it when that happens.  Since I didn't watch the Super Bowl I went to YouTube to see the music.  Gladys did a superb job.  Adam Levine?  Not so much.  Put your shirt on dude.  Remember from whence you came.

No politics in my brain today.  Just a day off free style.  And you know what?  I like it like that.  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment